Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Vote for an animal.




Your first thought might be, "Rosh, these are not all the same animal, you can't trick me!" You're right, they're not.

But a one CAIT SMITH gave me a challenge that has racked my brain for weeks now. The challenge: Post the 'most boring, average animal ever.' And I think that's a nearly impossible task for me. So perhaps I can cop out and twist it a little bit? I've posted 4 animals, all of which many people call 'boring' or 'unexciting' or 'annoying.'
So in the comments, vote for which you think is the most boring, and in a week I'll post about the animal with the most votes and hopefully change your mind on whether or not its boring. I'll still try to think about an average animal, so don't worry, Cait, i haven't given up.

Your choices:
01. Rock Dove (Pigeon)
02. Horsefly
03. Grey Squirrel
04. Bullfrog

So. Take your vote. Sorry I'm not just posting a boring animal. I think if an animal is boring, we just don't know enough about it.

In the meantime, enjoy this video of snowball the dancing cockatoo:

(I had to fit this in somewhere!)

6 comments:

  1. Well, for anyone knowing the temperament of the Williamsburg Gray Squirrel, we all know that they are NOT boring. They plot, attack, and plot again, all while popping out of trashcans to the dismay of the passer-by. So my vote would be the Pigeon. While they have to have something interesting about them, I saw one run into a sign once. So if not boring.. then pea brained.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote pigeon. tho this picture makes it look kind of awesome....i think you're biased.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think i have to go with pigeon too. i'm kinda sad to have to learn something fun about them, though, cause they are such a pain in the arse

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope anonymous votes are allowed, since people really need to know how awesome pigeons are. I won't spoil it for everyone else, but you probably know what I mean, Rosh.

    ReplyDelete